If you’ve been renting for years or months, now may be the best time ever to step away from the rental whirlpool – watching your monthly rent get sucked down the drain – leaving you little in return.
Consider manufactured housing. A less expensive option than brick and mortar (sometimes called stick-built homes), manufactured housing is reasonably priced and varying models offer lots of options.
Now is an ideal time to step into home ownership at RoseLake Estates. Our community is beautiful, wooded, and well-established. We also have lots of updated homes ready for ownership.
8 reasons why you should make the home ownership a priority this summer:
- Nearby apartments RENT for about the same (and sometimes hundreds more) than you can BUY your own Carefree home at RoseLake Estates
- For about $795 per month, you can OWN a 2B/2b updated manufactured home
- Take advantage of today’s fiercely low mortgage rates
- When you buy here, your RoseLake Estates maintenance fee includes all water, sewer fees and trash pick up
- Home ownership here includes state tax advantages, too (ask for details)
- Protected car ports are included
- Most RoseLake Estates Homes come with a roomy front porch and a back deck. Plus a nice yard of your own.
- Most kitchens and bathrooms include newer faucets, updated floors and many have trendy kitchen islands.
Pendleton is a trendy, up and coming town with lots to offer socially, financially, and physically – such as abundant bike and nearby hiking trails, hot new restaurants and breweries, Falls Park with its pool and golf course. Pendleton also boasts an award-winning school system and library.
We’re as close as you want to be to Fishers, Carmel, Noblesville, Westfield, Fortville, McCordsville, or Indy. All are within a 20 minute drive or less. But Pendleton is also miles away from the traffic and the noise.
There’s no better time to stop throwing away money on rent – and start home ownership as soon as next month. We’re eager to show you several different 2B 2b models – all within reach of your budget!