Summer’s in full swing, and we’re loving the cool breezes at RoseLake Estates, where our deeply treed streets help cool things off.
Since locally owned and operated RoseLake Estates management has been steady here for the past 35+ years or so, we know a lot about what’s available to do on hot summer days.
Here are some of our favorite activities:
- Play a few rounds of golf at the Fall Creek Golf Club. Since this 18-hole is public, it’s open 7 days a week and fees are very reasonable. http://fallspark.org/fall-creek-golf-club-pendleton.
- Head to the pool. The Alvin D. Brown Memorial Swimming Pool is located next door to the library and is just $40 for a season tag.
- Fish in our stocked pond. The fish are biting at our catch-and-release pond, and some can be pretty good-sized. Grab your favorite kid and enjoy nature.
- Enjoy an ice cream cone. Two of our favorite places for ice cream or frozen yogurt are Jimmie’s Dairy Bar (7065 S. State Road 67) and Yummerful (125 W. State Street).
- Check out a summer program at the beautiful Pendleton Community Library. There are summer reading programs for preschoolers through teens, theater camps, movie rentals, books on line, and many other resources. https://www.pendleton.lib.in.us/
- Take a picnic and enjoy Falls Park. It’s green, cool and inviting. Best natural waterfall, too. Check out Summer Programs for kids there: https://www.fallspark.org/park-calendar
- Hit the hammock right here. Our neighborhood is quiet and green. Enjoy nature and the outdoors with a good book, right in your own backyard.
- Grab your bike and hit the trails. There’s quite a few bike trails in, around and through Pendleton. Map your route here: https://www.traillink.com/city/pendleton-in-trails/
We’d love to have you here with us this summer! Ask about the ready-to-move-in, very affordable two and three bedroom homes now available.