Living paycheck to paycheck, renting a place that’s cramping your style – and blowing your budget?
At Carefree Homes in Pendleton, Indiana, we have helped many first time homeowners get into the home they wanted with a mortgage payment they could afford.
We work with a group of banks and mortgage companies that specialize in working with manufactured home mortgages. So we can help direct you to a company that will suit your individual circumstances, even if your credit is a little bruised.
Here’s what you’ll get as a Carefree Homes owner:
- A clean, high quality, updated home with newer kitchens, flooring and baths.
- Carports and/or decks and porches on most models.
- Instead of paying rent with no return on investment, you’ll build up equity right from the start.
- Most manufactured home mortgages are just 8 to 15 years (rather than 20-30 for traditionally built homes). So you’ll pay off your home in great time!
- You can deduct your interest – Most homeowners can deduct all the interest they pay on their loan on their state income tax return.
- Your interest on site rent is generally deductible on your state taxes, too — up to $3,000 per year.
Even better, Carefree Homes Estates pays property real estate taxes. As a homeowner, you only pay personal property taxes. That’s another great way to save!
Let us prove to you that buying a high quality newer manufactured home is a pleasant experience. We work with you to make buying your manufactured home as affordable — and easy — as possible.
Call Carefree Homes at 317-485-6447 to set up an appointment to see our available homes.