Those of us lucky enough to already live at RoseLake Estates in Pendleton know how beautiful our neighborhood is this time of year. The pear and crabapple trees are in bloom, as are the dogwoods and forsythia and lilac. Beautiful to see and… to smell…. so sweet!
Because we take pride in the trees, bushes, landscaping and flowers in our community, here are some tips to give your RoseLake property a little spring TLC:
- Indiana is famous for gusting spring winds! Be sure to pick up branches, limbs, piles of leaves and debris around your yard to encourage spring grass growth.
- Early spring is an ideal time to fertilize and apply weed control to your lawn.
- This past winter was a harsh one. If your gutters are filled with leaves and tree debris, they won’t be able to clear properly as our heavy rains continue. Keep leaks from happening by taking a peek at your gutters.
- Many of our homes have wooden decks and porches. Spring is a perfect time to make sure railings are secure and nails are reset. Once the rain is gone, add a new coat of stain and/or sealer to keep your deck looking its best.
- Winter’s late freezes and thaws wreak havoc on your home skirting, which can separate. Look for creases, dents, slits, bulges, and tears and repair to keep your home looking its best.
Help us keep RoseLake Estates safe, beautiful, and pedestrian-friendly!
If you see major tree or road damage, give RoseLake Estates management a call. We want to stay on top of repair issues, and appreciate knowing about them.