One thing nobody misses when they downsize to a beautiful updated Carefree Home at RoseLake Estates in Pendleton is spending several hours every weekend mowing the lawn.
The lots at RoseLake Estates are lovely – often shaded by mature trees — and extremely manageable. For most folks, a small power or even a push mower is all that is needed. Twenty minutes, and you are done!
That means you have all the time you need to enjoy the good things in life this summer at RoseLake Estates, such as:
- Grilling on your back deck
- Sipping an iced tea on your front porch
- Fishing in our fully stocked Rose Lake
- Taking a leisurely walk around the lake, feeding the ducks.
Now that summer is almost here, we invite you enjoy everything our lovely town of Pendleton offers, too!
- Pendleton Library reading programs
- Bike trails at scenic Falls Park
- Public golf at Falls Park
- Swimming programs at Falls Park
- Beer gardens and tap rooms
- Authentic Italian restaurants
- Live music on Main Street
- A thriving Art Community
- Donut and ice cream shops
- Boutiques and independent shops
RoseLake Estates in Pendleton — the perfect place to get your summer on! Come check out our updated two and three bedroom homes – many with carports and decks. And re-learn how to enjoy the relaxed, low-key, summer life — in the perfect town of Pendleton.