Holiday shopping for something a little out of the ordinary? It’s a pretty good bet that you’ll find it someplace along State Street and Main in downtown Pendleton.
That’s due in large part to Pendleton’s reputation as a sweet spot for mom and pop stores, one-of-a-kind art boutiques, locally owned shops, and trendy upcycled, consignment and/or thrift stores.
Here are some of our favorites – perfect for pre-holiday meandering – especially when you are looking for unique gifts.
- The Gypsy Shoe, Art and Funky Junk, 116 W. State Street. Trendy, chic accessories.
- Pottery Hound, 136 N. Main Street, Home décor and gifts.
- 3 Rusty Nails Shoppe, 3830 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. Antique and upcycled items at reasonable prices.
- B’Dazzled Boutique, 108 W. State Street. Trendy ladies clothing with prices and styles for everyone.
- The Sister Exchange Consignment Boutique, 129 S. Pendleton Ave. New and like new fashions and accessories.
- Treasures Old & New, 132 W. State Street. Consignment, vintage, and antiques.
- Three Little Monkeyz, 129 S. Pendleton Ave. Upscale consignment children’s clothing.
- Burmeister’s Old Towne Antiques, 130 W. State Street.
- Evey’s Home and Garden Center, 118 W. State Street.
- Cowpokes, 1812 E. 53rd The place for boots and everything western.
- The Book Nook, 835 E. 53rd New and gently used books.
Even better than finding just the right gift for that difficult to buy for person on your list is happily heading to a fantastic coffee and donut shop (or trendy little restaurant, ale house, wine shop, or bakery) afterwards. We’ve got those places all along downtown Pendleton main and side streets, too.