Ready to make the jump from apartment rental to home ownership? Or ready to move from a run down manufactured home site with high crime and unpredictable neighbors… to a family-owned and operated home community with well cared for homes in a stable neighborhood with a lake at its center?
When you start researching mobile home communities on line and in person, you start to really experience the differences.
Here are 10 features that make RoseLake Estates a terrific choice for you and your family:
- If you are relocating from Indianapolis to Pendleton, you’ll find a friendlier atmosphere and a lot less traffic here.
- RoseLake homes are very reasonably priced and tend to keep their value. Property taxes are lower here.
- RoseLake is a safe, established community.
- Our security officer lives on site. Crime and lack of safety is not an issue for our residents.
- South Madison County (Pendleton) schools are very good schools with an “A” national school rating.
- RoseLake is quiet and peaceful with an actual lake in our midst, stocked with fish and home to a number of hand-raised ducks and other wildlife.
- Our property has always been locally family-owned and managed. There is no mega corporation running us to make a profit for their stockowners.
- Our property is well-maintained with streets and walkways kept up, plowed in winter, and landscaping cared for – because we’re proud of our reputation.
- Although the market establishes pricing, well-maintained properties like those here at RoseLake Estates tend to hold their value and many residents get money back when they sell.
- Homes here come with carports and/or decks – and many other updates to kitchens, flooring and baths.
As an Indiana-based, family-run home property for 35 years, RoseLake Estates is a great place to call home. Come take a look at our updated roomy manufactured homes ready for move in!