With summer waning and many stores and outlets still flooded with unsold inventory, end-of-summer sales will stay much hotter than September temperatures.
That means September through October is going to be especially great for consumers. Stock up on essentials and not-so-essential items and get the best prices of the season — especially in the following departments:
- Summer clothing
- Swim suits
- Pre-winter clothing such as coats, jackets, hats and gloves
- Pool and deck furniture
- Deck and patio lighting
- Grills and barbeque sets
- Kid’s outside play equipment (kiddie pools, waterslides, playhouses, sand boxes, swing sets)
- Ceiling fans and box fans
- Yard and gardening items (hoses, sprinklers, trowels, shovels)
- Yard fencing
- Footwear (sandals, tennis shoes, water shoes)
- Bedding (blankets, pillows, throws and comforters)
- Household appliances (toasters, blenders, air cookers)
- Area rugs and carpeting
- Cookware (pots and pans)
- Holiday and future air travel, cruises and 2021 trips
This fall is a also an ideal time to cash in on great deals on new and pre-owned homes at RoseLake Estates during our Harvest Sale.
Talk about ‘great for consumers!’ You won’t find a sweeter deal on a beautiful new or updated home in or around Indy’s far north side. And with mortgage financing still at record lows, these deals will go quickly. RoseLake Estates is located around a lovely stocked lake in Pendleton, just 20 minutes north of Fishers on I 69, exit 214.