Some say that trying to find, buy and move into a new home in late fall – before the holidays – is a bad idea. But at RoseLake Estates, we don’t agree!
Here’s why we love fall homebuyers like you:
- Because more people shop for homes in the spring, you’ll find it easier to find the home you want this time of year – less competition.
- People selling their homes this time of year are motivated to sell. Chances are good that you’ll get a better deal in the fall than you will in the spring.
- Got school age kids? Pendleton Schools are phenomenal – they really work to get mid-year newcomers quickly and happily adjusted to their new schools. Kids actually get more attention from teachers, administrators and advisors this time of year.
- You may just get a tax break if all your paperwork is done by December 31st! Ask your tax advisor or mortgage company for specifics.
Here’s why you’ll love moving into RoseLake Estates:
- Our homes are newer than many manufactured homes around Indy’s north side. They are also priced considerably lower than those in Fishers, Lawrence, Indianapolis, Noblesville, Carmel, and McCordsville.
- Our manufactured homes are full of upgrades to kitchens, baths, decks, flooring, and more.
- Most of our pre-owned homes offer a new deck or carport.
- You can buy a pre-owned home – or a brand new home. Up to you.
- Our neighborhood in Pendleton is one of the most quiet and safe manufactured home neighborhoods you’ll find in the northeast Indy area.
- Our Pendleton schools (Maple Ridge Elementary School, Pendleton Height’s Middle School, and Pendleton Heights High School) are highly rated! Your kids will get a top-notch education.
- RoseLake homeowners also actively support Crime Watch, of which we are a part. We also have a security camera at the main entrance and other key points in of our neighborhood as a crime deterrent.
Come take a look at the lovely RoseLake Estate Homes now available — and move in before the end of the year!