With Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center less than 15 minutes from RoseLake Estates, there’s no excuse in not seeing your fill of summer concerts this summer. Tickets to most shows still available at LiveNation.com.
Here is the Ruoff Concert terrific summer/fall line up:
- July 13 – Chris Young with Chris Janson and LOCASH
- July 14 – Rockstar Energy Drink DISRUPT Festival
- July 20 – Brad Paisley with Chris Lane and Riley Green
- July 21 – Train and Goo Goo Dolls with Allen Stone
- July 23 – Breaking Benjamin with Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Dorothy and Diamante
- July 27 – MC Hammer with Kid N Play, Coolio, Biz Markie, and DJ Kool
- Aug 4 – Beck and Cage the Elephant with Spoon and Wild Belle
- Aug 7 – Heart with Joan Jett & the Blackhearts and Elle King
- Aug 9 – Santana with The Doobie Brothers
- Aug 11 – Impractical Jokers with Jim Breuer, Sarah Tiana, and more
- Aug 16 – Slipknot with Volbeat, Gojira and Behemoth
- Aug 17 – Hootie & The Blowfish with Barenaked Ladies
- Aug 18 – Luke Bryan with Cole Swindell and Jon Langston
- Aug 20 – KORN and Alice In Chains with Fever 333 and Underoath
- Aug 23 – Jason Aldean with Kane Brown, Carly Pearce and Dee Jay Silver
- Aug 24 – Iron Maiden with The Raven Age
- Aug 31 – KISS
- Sept 14 – Rascal Flatts with Jordan Davis and Morgan Evans
- Sept 20 – Willie Nelson with Robert Plant, Alison Krauss, and more
- Sept 21 – Brantley Gilbert with Michael Ray and Lindsay Eli
- Sept 27 – Kid Rock with Hank Williams Jr.
There’s no better way to spend a summer night than at an outdoor concert venue – especially one so close to RoseLake Estates. See you there!